- English translation
- To perceive by the eye ; become aware of (an object) by means of light-waves emitted by it or reflected from it to the organs of sight.
- To examine with the eyes; view; observe ; inspect.
- To perceive mentally; discern; form a conception or idea of; distinguish; understand; comprehend.
- To keep in sight; take care of; watch over; protect.
- To bring about as a result; superintend the execution or the performance of a thing so as to effect (a specified result); make sure: with an object-clause with kuti specifying the result.
Ona kuti mwana arara.
- To call on; visit; have an interview with.
- To meet and speak with; receive.
- To consult for a particular purpose; sometimes, euphemistically, to consult as a lobbyist for the purpose of influencing by a bribe or the like.
- To find out; learn by observation or experience.
- To feel; suffer; experience; know by personal experience.
- To have the power of perceiving by the eye; have the power of sight; perceive or discern objects or their apparent qualities by the organs of sight.
- To perceive mentally; apprehend; discern. understand.
|Ndicha ona||I will see|
|ucha ona||you will see (singular)|
|mucha ona||you will see (plural)|
|acha ona||he/she will see|
|ticha ona||we will see|
|vacha ona||they will see|
|chicha ona||it will see|
last updated: Monday, February 25, 2019 at 5:41:16 PM Central European Standard Time
Shona word of the day
Mbudzi kudya mufenje, kufana nyina.