- English translation
- To catch or attempt to catch fish; be employed in taking fish by any means, as by angling or drawing nets.
- To be arranged or adjusted so as to catch fish; be capable of catching fish.
- To catch by means of any of the operations or processes of fishing.
- To attempt to catch fish in; try with any apparatus for catching fish, as a rod or net.
- To search by dragging, raking, or sweeping.
|Ndicha raura||I will fish|
|ucha raura||you will fish (singular)|
|mucha raura||you will fish (plural)|
|acha raura||he/she will fish|
|ticha raura||we will fish|
|vacha raura||they will fish|
|chicha raura||it will fish|
last updated: Monday, September 9, 2019 at 9:07:06 AM Central European Summer Time
Shona word of the day
Mukwiro we gomo hutenderera.