- English translation
- 1. To fail to reach or attain; come short of, or go aside or deviate from, as what is aimed at, expected, or desired; fail to hit, catch, or grasp.
2. To fail or come short of, as from lack of capacity or opportunity ; fail to be, find, attain to, or accomplish (what one might or shoidd have been, found, attained to, or accomplished).
3. To fail to find, get, or keep ; come short of having or receiving; fail to obtain or enjoy.
4. To fail to note, perceive, or observe; overlook or disregard: as, to miss the best points of a play.
5. To escape ; succeed in avoidiug.
6. To omit; leave out; skip, as a word in reciting or a note in singing.
|Ndicha potsa||I will miss|
|ucha potsa||you will miss (singular)|
|mucha potsa||you will miss (plural)|
|acha potsa||he/she will miss|
|ticha potsa||we will miss|
|vacha potsa||they will miss|
|chicha potsa||it will miss|
last updated: Monday, October 7, 2019 at 4:22:08 PM Central European Summer Time
Shona word of the day
Chiripo chiripo ndarira imwe hai riri.