- English translation
- 1. Witness; evidence; proof or demonstration of some fact.
2. In law, the statement or declaration of a witness; oral evidence; a solemn statement or declaration under oath or aflirmation, made as evidence before a tribunal or an officer for the purposes of evidence; a statement or statements made in proof of something.
3. Tenor of declarations or statements made or witness borne; declaration: as,Chapupu che nhoroondo.
4. The act of bearing witness; open attestation; profession.
5. A declaration or protest.
|chapupu ichi||this testimony|
|chapupu icho||that testimony|
|chapupu changu||my testimony|
|chapupu chako||your testimony (singular)|
|chapupu chenyu||your testimony (plural)|
|chapupu chake||his/her testimony|
|chapupu chedu||our testimony|
|chapupu chacho||its testimony|
|chapupu chavo||their testimony|
last updated: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 at 11:01:53 AM Central European Summer Time
Shona word of the day
Aku ruma nzeve nde wako