- 1. To bear, convey, or take along in coming; take to the place where the receiver is, or where the bearer stays or abides;
2. To cause to come or accrue; be the means of conveying possession of ; impart ; devolve upon.
3. To cause to come or pass, as to a new place, state, or condition; impel; draw on; lead.
4. To aid in coming or passing, as to one's home or destination ; conduct ; attend ; accompany.
5. To convey or put forth as a product; bear or be the bearer of ; yield.
6. To convey to the mind or knowledge; make known on coming, or coming before one; bear or impart a declaration of.
7. To fetch or put forward before a tribunal make a presentation of; institute; declare in or as if in court.
- English translation
last updated: Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 4:29:19 PM GMT-04:00
Shona word of the day
Chura kugara mu mvura handi kunwa.