- English translation
- To bear, convey, or take along in coming; take to the place where the receiver is, or where the bearer stays or abides;
- To cause to come or accrue; be the means of conveying possession of ; impart ; devolve upon.
- To cause to come or pass, as to a new place, state, or condition; impel; draw on; lead.
- To aid in coming or passing, as to one's home or destination ; conduct ; attend ; accompany.
- To convey or put forth as a product; bear or be the bearer of ; yield.
- To convey to the mind or knowledge; make known on coming, or coming before one; bear or impart a declaration of.
- To fetch or put forward before a tribunal make a presentation of; institute; declare in or as if in court.
|Ndicha unza||I will bring|
|ucha unza||you will bring (singular)|
|mucha unza||you will bring (plural)|
|acha unza||he/she will bring|
|ticha unza||we will bring|
|vacha unza||they will bring|
|chicha unza||it will bring|
last updated: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 at 12:57:53 PM Central European Summer Time
Shona word of the day
Chikomo shata divi rimwe ri tambire pwere.