- English translation
- 1. To be of one mind; harmonize in opinion or feeling.
2. To live in concord or without contention; harmonize in action.
3. To some to one opinion or mind; come to an arrangement or understanding; arrive at a settlement.
4. To yield assent; consent; rarely, express concurrence. See bvuma.
5. To be consistent; harmonize; not to conflict or be repugnant.
6. To resemble ; be similar; be applicable or appropriate; tally; match; correspond; coincide.
7. To suit; be accommodated or adapted.
In good part; kindly.
|Ndicha wirirana||I will agree|
|ucha wirirana||you will agree (singular)|
|mucha wirirana||you will agree (plural)|
|acha wirirana||he/she will agree|
|ticha wirirana||we will agree|
|vacha wirirana||they will agree|
|chicha wirirana||it will agree|
last updated: Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 10:29:19 PM Central European Summer Time
Shona word of the day
Dindingwe rino nakirwa richi kweva iro kana ro kwehwa roti,'mavara angu azara ivhu'.