- synonyms: gwindiridza, jikitisa, jokotesa, nyeruka, tayayika, tsveta
- dialects/origins: Standard Shona
1. To let remain; fail or neglect to take away, remove, or destroy; allow to stay or exist.
2. To place or deliver with intent to let remain.
3. To let remain for a purpose.
4. To let remain or have remaining at death.
5. To go away or depart from; quit, whether temporarily or permanently.
6. To separate or withdraw from; part company or relinquish connection with; forsake; abandon.
- English translation