- noun , class(9)
- synonyms: nzwati
- dialects/origins: Karanga, Manyika, Zezuru
- Particularly, unchaste; lascivious; libidinous; lustful; lewd.
- Brought up; undisciplined; unrestrained; hence, free from moral control.
- Characterized by extreme recklessness, foolhardiness, or headlessness; malicious; recklessly disregardful of right or of consequences: applied both to persons and to their acts.
- Wild; unruly; loose; unrestrained.
- Characterized by unrestrained indulgence of the natural impulses or appetites; dissolute; licentious.
- English translation
last updated: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 7:17:18 AM GMT-04:00
Shona word of the day
Usa guta uka sunda dura.