- noun , class(7)
- synonyms: rudo
- dialects/origins: Standard Shona
- 1. The state of having one's feelings affected; bent or disposition of mind; phase of mental disposition; feeling.
2. A settled good will, love, or zealous attachment.
3. Natural instinct or impulse; sympathy.
4. Prejudice; bias.
5. A modification; the effect or result of action upon a thing.
The act of affecting or acting upon; the state of being affected.
- English translation
last updated: Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 4:29:19 PM GMT-04:00
Shona word of the day
Kurayira kuno da pwere mukuru ndi mambo.