- zita , mupanda(1a)
- mazwifanana: babamudiki, babamukuru, bambo, dhedhi, mudhara, sazawani, tate, tezvara, tsano
- zvitauro/mavambo: Karanga, Korekore, Manyika, Zezuru
- He who begets a child; the nearest male ancestor: a male parent: so called in relation to the child.
- A male ancestor more remote than a parent; a lineal male ancestor, especially the first ancestor; the progenitor or founder of a race, family, or line.
- One who through marriage or adoption occupies the position of a male parent; a father in- law; a stepfather.
- One who exercises paternal care over another ; a fatherly protector or provider.
- The Supreme Being.- Mwari.
- The eldest member of any profession, or of any body.
- English translation
last updated: Mugovera, 29 Zvita 2018 4:14:36 AM GMT-05:00
Izwi re Shona re zuva ra nhasi
Mhembwe rudzi kuzvara mwana ane kazhumu.