- zita , mupanda(1)
- mazwifanana: mamoyo, musikana, muzvare, mwanasikana
- zvitauro/mavambo: Karanga, Manyika
- A female child, considered with reference to her parents.
- A female descendant, in any degree.
- A woman viewed as standing in an analogous relationship, as to the parents of her husband (daughter-in-law), to her native country, etc.
- Anything (regarded as of the feminine gender) considered with respect to its source.
- English translation
last updated: 2017 Kurume 14, Chipiri 20:22:19 GMT-04:00
Izwi re Shona re zuva ra nhasi
Chipitipiti chaka zvara chimwandamwanda.