- 1. Witness; evidence; proof or demonstration of some fact.
2. In law, the statement or declaration of a witness; oral evidence; a solemn statement or declaration under oath or aflirmation, made as evidence before a tribunal or an officer for the purposes of evidence; a statement or statements made in proof of something.
3. Tenor of declarations or statements made or witness borne; declaration: as,Chapupu che nhoroondo.
4. The act of bearing witness; open attestation; profession.
5. A declaration or protest.
- English translation
last updated: 2015 Chikunguru 30, China 16:29:19 GMT-04:00
Izwi re Shona re zuva ra nhasi
Aive mazambuko ave madziva.