- zita , mupanda(11)
- mazwifanana: chidakadako, mudiwa
- siyano: rwudo
- zvitauro/mavambo: Karanga, Manyika, Zezuru
- A feeling of strong attachment induced by that which delights or commands admiration; preeminent kindness or devotion to another; affection; tenderness; as, the love of brothers and sisters.
- Especially, devoted attachment to, or tender or passionate affection for, one of the opposite sex.
- Courtship; – chiefly in the phrase to make love, i. e., to court, to woo, to solicit union in marriage.
- English translation
last updated: Svondo, 12 Kurume 2017 3:32:50 AM GMT-04:00
Izwi re Shona re zuva ra nhasi
Kunakurirana nyoka mhenyu.